Well today we slept in and went to Village Inn for breakfast. It sure was delicious. I got strawberry crapes, with hashbrowns and eggs. Then after breakfast we went shopping just me and my mom. We went in a lot of stores. After a couple hours of shopping we decided to head back to the condo. When we got home no one was there. Then we found a note saying that my dad took the kids to the alpine slide. Well of course it was Allie's idea. Cause she loves it now. She was so afraid to go down on the alpine slide by herself a couple days ago, she was balling. She kept telling me when me and her were riding the lift up the mountain she said to me "whitney i would rather die then do this." I was like "Ally no you won't just wait when you get off the alpine slide your gonna love it your gonna want to go again." And she loved it. So now I tease her and say "Ally are you glad you didn't die." She always laughs when I bring it up. Well anyways then around 7:30 we went to a play called "The Ballad of Cat Ballou." It was a cute play. Remember on my blog on friday, the first day we got here I said i saw a cute boy and i was hoping that he would be in the play. Well he was and he's so HOT!!
Wednesday, June 25, 2008
S-H-O-P-P-I-N-G . . . Day #5
Well today we slept in and went to Village Inn for breakfast. It sure was delicious. I got strawberry crapes, with hashbrowns and eggs. Then after breakfast we went shopping just me and my mom. We went in a lot of stores. After a couple hours of shopping we decided to head back to the condo. When we got home no one was there. Then we found a note saying that my dad took the kids to the alpine slide. Well of course it was Allie's idea. Cause she loves it now. She was so afraid to go down on the alpine slide by herself a couple days ago, she was balling. She kept telling me when me and her were riding the lift up the mountain she said to me "whitney i would rather die then do this." I was like "Ally no you won't just wait when you get off the alpine slide your gonna love it your gonna want to go again." And she loved it. So now I tease her and say "Ally are you glad you didn't die." She always laughs when I bring it up. Well anyways then around 7:30 we went to a play called "The Ballad of Cat Ballou." It was a cute play. Remember on my blog on friday, the first day we got here I said i saw a cute boy and i was hoping that he would be in the play. Well he was and he's so HOT!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment