Monday, July 7, 2008

YAY I FOUND MY HAMSTER!!!


Well on Friday my hamster named "copper" got out of his cage cuz we think that Luke opened it. So anyways that was the day i was going camping with sierra. When we got back on Sunday night i was just in the kitchen and i kept askin my mom "where do you think copper is?" and she said "i really don't have a clue" then my mom told me that i had to clean out copper's cage that next morning or else she was gonna throw the cage away. Well when she took the cage out in the garage and came back in. I said "oh my gosh there he is" There was copper just sittin there. He had just come out from under the washing machine. I was so happy and thankful that we found him. He's so cute :)

No comments: