Monday, August 25, 2008

First Day of School . . .

first day of school
me and jade
cute ally
cute savannah
darling sisters
savannah and jaxton waiten for the bus to come
savannah at her desk
ally at her desk

Well today i started school. And now im in 8th grade. Today went okay i guess besides i have homework in social studies which made me mad cause i didn't want homework on the first day back. LOL :) but oh well i better get used to it. Last year when i was in 7th grade i had a small ugly yellow locker. This year i have a nice locker. Its gray and its a pretty nice size. I'm right across the hall from my best friend sierra. So our lockers are by eachother. YAY! ! ! I'm scared for friday cuz i have to give a current event in social studies in front of the whole class. oh geez! And there's a lot of cute boys in my class which makes it worse. So we'll see how this goes. HAHA oh and im an attendance aid which means my teacher will give me slips and i will run them to different teachers, and i answer the phone, and check students in and out of school. I'm excited :D about that!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It sounds like first day of school was okay. I hope all goes well this year for you!! And I hope you have fun with all the cute boys in your class don't be afraid to talk to them :)

denise said...

Whitney, I love your blog! I am making one for our family and I am pretty excited to figure it out. I am still trying to figure out how to make a playlist ( may need your help sometime!) I hope you did alright on your report. Pretty hard to concentrate with so many cute boys in your class! Your first day picture was darling. You are growing up way to fast! Can't wait for Bear Lake! Love, Aunt Denise

sierra said...

Oh those are cute pictures! How was that current event? ha ha! :) Well i sure hope Braden's alright! That little cutie, poor thing. I hope he's okay when he comes back and nobody bumps into him... that'd be sooo bad!! EW and i hope no girls hug him RAWR i would be soooooooo mad you have no idea! Well have fun in Bear Lake :) see ya! ♥/ Sierra

i dont wanna go to school on Tuesday. It's so BORING!!