Sunday, November 16, 2008

Natasha Bedingfield and New Kids on the Block Concert . . .

Me and Sierra
Caden and Ryan
All of us
Ryan and Caden cheering!

Natasha Bedingfield

Before Natasha came out Lady Gaga came out and sang. I don't really know who she is. But anyways Natasha Bedingfield came out and sang for like a half hour. She did good! Me and sierra were like waving our hands back and forth it was so funny! We had a really fun time.
I liked the songs that she sang
New Kids on the Block

After Natasha Bedingfield came out New Kids on the Block came out and sang the rest of the time. I hadn't ever heard of them until last night at the concert and i loved it! Before the concert even started this lady came up to me and sierra and she's like do you guys like New Kids on the Block and were like ya and she's like well at 9:30 pm there gonna walk passed here and we were like freaking out so we switched her dad places so we could be on the end where they were gonna walk passed.We had the floor seats so it was pretty awesome! Anyways in the middle of the concert this security guy came up to us and he's like all you little kids come here and so we followed him and we had no idea what we were doing. He took us to the middle of the crowd on the floor with a bunch of other people. We still had no idea what in the heck we were doin. So i told sierra maybe there gonna walk passed here and we will be able to touch there hands and stuff because they were blockin off people with these gate things except us. So then i looked over and New Kids on the Block ran passed us up on this platform thing and there was a piano and they sang up there. You'll see the pictures below. But we were so close to them and we then knew why that guy moved us. While they were singin i reached my hand out to touch the cute guys hand and he shook it. It was so funny! Then after that i touched all of the other guys hands too! Oh and the girl from the Pussycat Dolls was there singin with them. Her name was Nicole. It was cool!
The guy on the piano is HOT!
I touched all of there hands when they were on the piano and the cute guy gave me a hand shake . . . it was awesome! ! !
I loved the concert it was a lot of fun Look how close we were!
While we were this close to them touching there hands and stuff, Ryan and Caden saw David Archuleta and got his autograph. I don't know why he was there but he was. Caden tried to give David his $2o for him to sign but Davids like "I'm not gonna sign that, you save it for something else." So David pulled out a receipt out of his pocket and signed that and gave it to Caden. Me and Sierra were so jealous!!!! We like took the receipt out of his hand and were all lookin at it and it said that David went to "Beans and Brews" its a restaurant but he went there on Thursday at 6:16 pm and the cost for his food was $7.98 and his servers name was Sawyer. LOL it was so funny. Caden's so lucky that he got Davids receipt. I have tried 3 times now to get his autograph and it makes me mad that i haven't got it yet but i know that someday i will!











3 comments:

sierra said...

oooooh i want davids autograph soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo bad!!!!!! THat was fun!!

Jessica said...

LUCKY!LUCKY!LUCKY!LUCKY!LUCKY!LOL:) oh my gosh i want his autograph 2!!!!! I would LOVE 2 have that receipt! I am sooooooooooooooooooooo JEALOUS!!!!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you didn't tell me you went to there concert. I looooved them when I was your age. I went to there concert when they were really big at about your age. It was awesome. I am jelous!! Those pics. are incredible. Jonny was my favorite and you liked his brother I forgot his name. Thats awesome crazy!!