Yesterday I went over to Carly's house to help her make a blog. We had a really fun time, since we haven't hung out for a long time. Her blog turned out really CUTE!! After we did her blog we played the wii. Then we decided to go see a movie and to go to fat cats and go bowling. We went and saw the movie called Bedtime Stories. It's a really funny movie! I loved it!! If you haven't seen it then go see it, its freakin hilarious! We also ate at Costa Vida. YUMMY!! I got a flan (its a dessert) and it was not what i expected it to look like. I asked for strawberry and they gave me some weird dessert. (WITH NO FLAVOR) It was disgusting and all soggy! YUCK! Pretty funny though. Then when we were all done at Fat Cats we decided to have a sleepover at Carly's house. We stayed up tell like 2:00. Thanks Carly for making it such a fun night!! Let's do it again soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment