Me and Dusty :D
Sierra, Allie, and I
OH YEAH LOOK WHO'S STANDING BY ME! YOU SEE THAT HOT KID! OH YEAH!
Funny Faces :P

We went to Park City on Saturday and went shopping at the outlets. After we went shopping at the outlets me and sierra went shopping up on Main Street. We stocked to hot snowboarders. . . ahh they were so HOT! Haha anyways then we went and got ice-cream at Cold Stone Creamery. It's like the best ice-cream ever! I remembered the last time we ate there, there was a hot kid named Dustin (Dusty) that worked there. So of course that's why we had to go again. When we got in there me and sierra just started laughing cuz right when we walked in there he was. He scooped sierra's ice cream for her and then said to us "do you wanna see ice cream fly" so we're like "sure" and so he throws the ice cream in the air and catches it in the ice cream bowl. It was so funny! (i was jealous, it was sierra's ice cream lol :) Well anyways so after we bought it and stuff we went outside and got back in the car. Me and Sierra were like omg he is so cute! So my mom's like do you guys want to go get a pic with him. I was like nah its ok, but then me and sierra were like ok let's go do it. So we go back in there acting like we just wanted to sit down and eat our ice cream then my mom goes over to him and the rest of the boys and says "hey i was wondering if i could get a picture of you guys with my girls over there, i scrapbook and i need a picture of the day." HOW EMBARRASSING!!! So they're like "ok sure" so here they come walking over to us, i was so embarrassed! Then Dusty stands by me for the picture and i was in heaven!!! LET ME JUST TELL YA! I know im boy crazy! He stepped on my foot a couple of times and i was just laughing. He's like "its ok my mom scrapbooks too." Then after we said "thanks" and he said "no problem" and smiled at us. We drove home and i'm glad that i could have a fun day up there!
3 comments:
Wow, sounds like lots of fun! I guess that it is ok if he stepped on your toe cuz that just means he was touching you, right? hahaha I would think that it was heaven, too!!!!!
I am so excited that you get to go to Davids concert, I am so jealous!! Don't you just love it when cuties scoop out your ice cream, it just makes it taste that much better!!
EWWWWWW! He's UGGG! Man Whit on the phone you made him sound cute but Never mind! Sorry if you take that as offence but.....ugh. lol.
<3 ya. Jess:)
(Maybe you do have good taste and i'm just too young to be interested in guys) lol
Post a Comment