
Track Team
My parents, Luke and I
Watching some of the races before our race
After the race
This is explains it all!
YuMmY
MMM. . . I love there Gelata's
This is the saying on the back of our sweatshirts
Last week we had our 2nd track meet out at Roy High School. I love their track, it's so bouncy and it was really easy to run on! It was my favorite track! :) That day it was cold and rainy so i didn't beat my time but it was ok because it wasn't my fault it was stormy cuz that's what made us go slower cuz the wind was blowin in our faces. Oh well. Our 3rd meet was yesterday at Weber High. It was fun, but tons of people from our school showed up which made it even worse. (Wait until next week when our meets at Fremont, the whole school will come! Uh-Oh) Guess what me and my friends all beat our time! Whoo! Next week we're gonna run extra fast and get the best time ever because its gonna be our last meet! :( I'm kinda sad but then i'm happy cuz then no more track everyday after school! Thank goodness! After our meet we went to Zeppe's then we went to Toads with tons of boys! It was awesome! :) It was one of the funnest nights eva!!!!!! Me and Sierra had a blast with the boys! Good times, good times!

2 comments:
Whitney I am so sorry we haven't made it to your meets yet but I think we will be able to come to this next meet. I know that feeling of being so nervous that you just can't think about anything else but after awhile it gets a little better. Its all about the adrenaline baby!!! I know that its not fun being that nervous but it is so good for you to see what it feels like. It is a great Challenge and i am so proud of you!! Good luck and let us know when and where the next meet is okay:)
hey i love your blog it is the cutest thing i have ever seen and i like your music to love ya bye
Post a Comment