Monday, July 20, 2009

American Idol Concert!!

OH MY GOSH!! On Tuesday July 14th I went to the American Idol Concert with Allie, Carly, and my Aunt Sarah! My Aunt was so nice to take us!! I wasn't gonna be able to go because my mom and dad couldn't take me and nobody else' parents couldn't take either so when i went to go get my haircut last saturday me and my aunt sarah were talking about the concert and she said that she really wanted to go and i said me too. So when she got home that night from work she looked on the internet for tickets and found 4 tickets on the floor..7th row!!! We weren't sure if we would be able to go but we did and im sooo glad!! I have the best aunt ever!!! Thank you Sarah so much for taking all of us I had the "Time of my Life!" It was a BLAST!!
We took pics of us before we left for the concert!!
Here we go!! We were so excited when we got there!! We got there right when it started right at 7 and when we found our seats on the floor..7TH ROW we were freaking out!! We were so close to the stage we couldn't believe it!! AHH!! Then about 5 minutes after we got seated the concert started and we were screaming so loud!! Wow it was so much fun!!!!
Michael came out first and then Megan did! I really like both of them a lot! Megan is from Utah! It was cool! Michael and Megan sung way good!! I love Scott and Lil!! Scott amazes me so much because he is blind and he can play the piano! It's so amazing! I couldn't ever do that if i were blind. Lil grew out her hair since American Idol haha! They both did an excellent job! Here we are at the concert having a BLAST!!!
Anoop isn't one of my favorites but he did good. It was funny on one of the songs he sang he wore these glasses it was so funny!! I love Matt! He is one of my favorites!! He sang "You Found Me" and it was amazing! When he got sent home on American Idol I was so sad!! Anyways he did way good! :) Scott and Matt did a Duet and then Megan and Lil did a Duet. I loved when Allison sang!! She sang "So What" and "Barracuda" she did really good! She is my favorite girl from this season.
Adam and Allison did a Duet to "Slow Ride" it was awesome!!!
Allison and Adam both sound so good together when they sing because they're both rockers!! Danny Gokey is one of my favorites! I didn't know that his wife died until the concert. When he sang "What Hurts The Most" i'm sure he was thinking of his wife. It was sad! He did a great job too! ADAM did amazing as always!! When he came out I was screaming so loud! I couldn't believe it!! He is my favorite out of all of them and he should've won!!! My favorite song that he sang was "Mad World." On one of the songs he has his jacket on and then he takes it off and is wearin this black tank top/vest thing. Anyways he did such a good job!! I love Adam! <3!! align="center">
When Adam Lambert was singing I told my Aunt Sarah to take a picture of us with Adam in the backround. Can you see him?!?! Kris Allen did awesome at the concert! I haven't really been a big fan of Kris but after the concert I totally am!! He is so HOT! :) My favorite song that he sang was "Heartless." When I was recording him he looked at my camera and smiled!! You can watch the video at the bottom of this post! So on the last song of the finale we ran to the back to get autographs before everybody came....(imagine us running..we had 7th row seats on the floor and we had to run to the back of the building) so we ran through the aisle on the floor, up the stairs, then down stairs, out the door, down more stairs, and ran around the building until we reached the back! We were so tired by the time we got there haha! So we got there and got a great spot to stand to wait and get autographs! We got back there around 10:00 PM and waited until about 11:05 PM for them to come out and sign autographs! So we waited about an hour and it was so worth it!! :) Me and Carly were jumping up and down cuz we couldn't believe that we were gonna get autographs! Michael came out first then Megan, Anoop, and then everyone else came out right after! When Adam and Kris came out they walked right passed us and i was like "OMG there they are!" When we got there autographs i was in heaven! I'm still on "cloud 9" i still can't believe we got there autographs! I got all of there autographs besides Allison and Lil. It was so awesome!! And so much fun!! :D Thank you Sarah for staying with us to get autographs!!
OMG LOOK HOW CLOSE THEY ARE TO US!!! ADAM AHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHH!! Thank you so much Sarah for taking us to the concert!! We had a blast! :) I can't wait to go again next year! Here are some of the videos below of the concert!! Look how close we were!
This video of Kris Allen is the video that he smiles at me! Watch for the smile at the end of this video!!

Here's Adam singing Mad World!! I love when he sings this song!! <3!

Danny singing "What Hurts the Most!"

Adam and Allison singing "Slow Ride" Sorry about all the videos I just had to post them so everybody could see! Thanks again Sarah!! Your awesome!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He Whit your page looks awesome I had to use your pictures I hope you don't care. I had a great time with you guys thanks for letting me go with you. We will definately have to do it again. You girls are so fun to hang out with I love you!!! Thanks for the great memories!