Sunday, February 14, 2010

Jordan's Party :)

My friend Jordan had a party on Friday. We all met at Toad's at 6:30 and did the unlimited thing, so we could do everything we wanted to. It was Me, Sierra, Jordan, Brian, Landon, and Jo. We had so much fun!! :)
Sierra and I in the bathroom at Toad's haha :) Go-Carts were the best!!! Even though mine and Sierra's car was freaking slow..we still DOMINATED! :) Haha it was so funny..when Sierra was driving me, Landon crashed and I told Sierra to push the brake so we wouldn't crash into him but she just kept going and we crashed right into him! HAHAHA it was hilarious!! But man, we both got hurt! I scraped my elbow and it started bleeding and then I had a major head ache! And Sierra hurt her leg! Luckily, they didn't kick us out for bumping eachother! :) Then we went Mini Golfing! So FUN!! :D Around 10:00 Jordan's dad came and got us and then we went back to his house and made yummy pizzas :) We stayed till about 11:30 and watched movies. We had a great time! :)

No comments: