Thursday, April 29, 2010

Savannah's Baptism :)

Savannah got baptized last Saturday, April 24th. The baptism went really well and we had a good time visiting with family and friends. Our family :) Dad and Savannah! Savannah was so excited! She could hardly wait! :D These are some of Savannah's really good friends. . .they are so cute! Austin and Luke just chillin :) Parker, Brock, Savannah, and Brielle Savannah's cute things :) She was way excited to get her very own pair of scriptures! After the Baptism we had a little Luncheon. The food was absolutely DELICIOUS! :) Brock, Tanner, Me, and Megan :) Oh he is just the cutest little thing!!! :D Bridger, Allie, Great Grandma Leah, Austin, and Jared Denise, Kip, Chloe, Kristen, and Bella :)

Don't you love this picture?! It's so cute! I am so proud of Savannah for choosing to be baptized! She is a great little sister and I love her tons! She is such a good example to her friends and family. I am so proud of her for always wanting to "Choose The Right!" We love you Savannah! :)

No comments: