It all started last Friday... 5:30 AM... Pep Rally... Channel 4 News... SO AWESOME!! :)
I got up at 3AM just to go be on TV at the Pep Rally haha..it was insane!!! :) Danielle and I had quite the morning..:) We had lots of fun getting ready for the big game!! :D
Here we go..!!
So excited for the Game AHHH!!!!! :)
Fun, Fun, Fun!!
It took us forever just to get a good pic!!
Haha this car was so cool!! The man inside it told us he built it all by himself! Now that's impressive!!:)
Whit, Jordan, Dani, Landon, Jo :D
These boyys were so cute!! :)Bingham had some really BIG guys on their team and I mean BIG!!! You shoulda seen #98!! He's HUGE!!! Our boys played great especially during the 2nd half! They held Bingham and could have won them if our quarterback and 2 other boys on the football team hadn't gotten injured! :) Next year we'll get um!!!!

1 comment:
Whitney--
your edits are SOOO stinkin cute (: they turned out gooood!! i'll have to put the pictures from the front runner on here (:
Post a Comment