Friday, December 31, 2010

♥ SeCoNdHaNd SeReNaDe CoNcErT!! ♥

On Dec 21st I went to the Secondhand Serenade Concert in Salt Lake at The Complex!! My dad was nice enough to take Me, Sierra, and Jade!! :) We were all so excited!! We had a fun night and enjoyed being front row center!! That's what I'm talking about!! :)
Us girlies headin' out! :)
My dad is the best!! He always takes me to concerts!! :D Can ya tell we were excited?! Just a little!! :)
♥ Jade, Sierra, Whitney! ♥
Jammin' out to Secondhand Serenade!! The first group that came out was "David Elijah!" They were really really good!! :D I liked them a lot!! Screamin' and jumping up and down at concerts is what I like to call FUN!!! :) How do ya like the nice fella in the back?! Haha :) Finally Secondhand Serenade came out!!! :) I love this guy he's awesome!!! After the concert we were able to meet him . . . JOHN VESELY!! He is such a nice guy and very HOT!! :D He signed my ticket and let me get a pic with him!!
On our way out we caught these guys before they left!! I had such a fun night and can't wait for my next concert in February!! :D Thanks again Dad you're the best!!! :)

No comments: