Tuesday, January 25, 2011

♥.:SuNdAnCe, PaRk CiTy:. ♥

On Saturday I went to the Sundance Festival up in Park City!! It was snowing really bad so it was pretty cold!! But we had a BLAST!! :D We got to see some celebrities... ;)
Driving there :)) See what I mean..it was FREEZING!! This is Paul Mitchell.. Aubrey O'Day walked by us like 50 times! She has her own tv show! :) This part was wayy fun!! In the make-up department!! :D OMG we met James Franco!!! He is on Spiderman (He plays Harry), 127 Hours, Eat Pray Love, etc. :D He is soo HOT!!! This is him with my Uncle Jared! We pulled over for a sec as we were driving down main street and I look over and there is Kiptyn and Tenley from BACHELOR!!! I jump out of the car and run over to them and meet them!! They seriously are like the nicest people I have ever met! :) Tenley was so nice to me and Alli!! And Kiptyn was hilarious!! :D Alli runs back to the car to get a piece of paper so we could get Kiptyn and Tenley's autograph!! :) What a fun day we had!! I'm looking forward to going next year!! :D

No comments: