Sunday, February 6, 2011

♥ Parachute and Plain White T's Concert...♥

On Feb. 1st me and my friends went to the Parachute and Plain White T's Concert!! I had been looking forward to this day for a long time!! :) (Part of my Christmas Present!) We were so excited as we were jammin' out to Parachute on the way down to the concert! :D
Danielle, Jade, Lindsey and I :) My Parents and I! :D OH MY GOSH!!! :):) I ♥ Will!!! We knew like every song and we were jumpin up and down the whole time!! Parachute is my fav band and whenever they come to Utah I HAVE TO GO!! :) We were all so squished!! After Parachute sang Plain White T's came out!! These guys are so awesome!! :) I love their music!!
Ahhhhh!! :D Us girlies with WILL :) we got autographs!
My mom is like "Girl's, blow Will a kiss!" Will thought it was pretty funny!! :)
Awwhh are we just the cutest couple or what?!?! :) I mean listen to this.. "Will and Whitney Anderson" it's perfect!! :D JK haha!! He gave me a hug!! I was dying!! :)
This band Miggs were such nice guys! We hung out with them for awhile and just talked to them and stuff:) We got autographs and pics with them! This is Tom from Plain White T's! We took like a gazillion pics with everyone!! :) concerts are so much fun especially when you get to meet them after and get pics and autographs!!

Here is Parachute singing "Ghost!" :) ENJOY!

No comments: