Tuesday, July 5, 2011

*GiRl'S CaMp..*

I went to Girl's Camp on June 27-July 1st up at Heber Valley Camp. It was Stake Girl's Camp this year..I wasn't looking forward to it at first..but, I'm so glad that I was able to go! My testimony grew so much and I could feel the spirit so strong up there! :) I even got up the courage to bare my testimony! I hardly ever do that because it scares me to death..Alli and my Mom did too! In fact, our whole ward did! It was amazing! :) I love how my ward is so close and we get along with everybody so well! :) I love my ward!

Listening to the great speakers we had.
Jade and I had the funnest time canoeing! We had to go on a 2 hr hike just to get to this Lake, but it was soo worth it!
Jade and I decided that we wanna go on a double date with some boys and go canoeing! :)
I loved it! :)
Singing.. :) of couse I lip sang!
Alli, Me, and Jade :)
Alli and I up at the Challenge Course! This was really scary because we had to climb up a tree stump, walk across a wire, and then Zipline down! The Ziplining was wayy fun though! Finally made it! :) Love to zipline! Cara, Jenny, and Mika.. some of our leaders :)
The 3 hr hike was beautiful!
What sillies.. :)
We heard some awesome talks on the way up :)
Alli with her friends!Me, Mom, and Alli :) Lisa, Mike, Jenny, Cara Kambree, Shalie, and Hannah It was soo bright! This is Shalie or "KaShalie" as I called her!
Our ward at the top.. :) notice the lake below us is where we had to hike to go canoeing. Didn't know this was being taken. Haha silly us :) Skits.. so embarrassing! Getting ready for the different courses! Talks :) Painting crafts :) Getting ready to head home :)

No comments: