Friday, November 18, 2011

♥SaDiE hAwKiNs DaNcE...♥

Nov. 5th was the BIG day!! :) SaDiE hAwKiNs DaNcE!!! :) I drove to Layton to pick up Tyler and we headed to Ryan's to pick him and Taryn up! I was so glad the Jade and James came with me to get Tyler! :) We went to Fat Cats for our day date and went bowling and played "Lava Mini-Golf" and we had soo much fun!! :) We took the boys home so they could get ready and us girls got all ready for the dance at Jades house! :) We picked the boys up at 6:00 and went back to Jade's house for pictures! :) We drove to Pizzeria and ate dinner, which by the way was DELICIOUS!! :) Tyler and I jammed out to rap music on the way to the dance!! ♥

Me picking Tyler up at his house!! :)

Tyler and I bowling.. :) he was way good! :)

Ryan and I bowling.. :)

Ryan and Tyler chillin :)

Jade threw the ball between mine and Tyler's legs! :) Me and Jade having a BLAST! :)

Tyler bowling.. :) haha :)

The final score! :) Tyler beat me at the end! :)

Tyler and I went as David Beckham and Victoria Beckham! :)

Aren't we soo cute?!?! :) :)

We met up with 2 other couples at dinner :)

I love how we are all so out of it in this picture :)

At Sierra's house on our way to the dance :)

We got to ride in Tyson's hummer to the dance :) :)

After the dance we went back to Sierra's house for Banana Splits and Root Beer Floats!! :) I had to have Tyler home by midnight so we couldn't stay for very long, but we had soo much fun that day and I'm so glad that Tyler was able to go with me to the dance!!! :) ♥

No comments: