Sunday, May 20, 2012

*Valentine's Day with the CUTEST boy EVER!!!* ...

Valentine's Day was soo PERFECT!!! :):):):):):):):) I got to spend it with the BEST BOYFRIEND EVER!! :):):):):):):) Jordan brought me flowers and gave me some other gifts. :):):):):) I gave him 2 tickets to Speedstreet which we used for our day date for Prom. :):):):):):):):) Jordan took me out to dinner at Applebee's and we went and saw the movie "The Vowe!!" :):):):):):):) Jordan treats me soo good and this day was ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!! :):):):):):):) I didn't want it to EVER END!! :):):):):):):):):):):):) 
Jordan is SOOOO HANDSOME!!! :):):):):):) I LOVE this picture of us!! :):):):):):)
Some of our gifts for each other. :):):):):):)
AHHH flowers!!! :):):):)
Jordan giving me flowers! :):):):):)
ALWAYS messing around!!! :):):):):):):)
Jordan is PRO at this!! :):):):):):) Jordan finally taught me how to dunk!! :):):):)
KISSING!!!! :):):):):):):) We FINALLY got it this time!! :):):):):):):)
The BEAUTIFUL flowers that JORDAN gave me!!! :):):):):):)
We ended the night by going to Farr's ice cream and getting cookie dough ice cream!! :):):):):):):):):)

No comments: