Friday, March 22, 2013

Celebrating My Birthday... :)

Last Friday I got a few friends together to celebrate my birthday... we went and ate dinner at Pizzeria and then came back to my house for cake and ice cream!! :) 3 of my friends couldn't come and then a lot of people had to leave early haha... :) 

 Jade, Lindsey, Sadie, Me, and Sierra... :) 
 Friends... :)
 Me and Jader... we leave for Disneyland tomorrow.. so excited! Cali here we come... :) 
 Lindsey and I. :)
 Don't even ask... 
 Can't ya tell we're BEST FRIENDS?!
 Bein cray cray! 
 BESTIES!! 
 Sadie and I. :) She is one of the special needs kids at my school and she is one of  our very good friends!! :) She's hilarious and we love her! :) 
 Posin' :)

Then on Sunday we went to Grammy and Papa's to celebrate the March birthdays... :) and watched mission calls on Youtube! It was a great day... :) 
Grammy, me, and Papa. :) LOVE THEM! 

No comments: