Tuesday, May 28, 2013

*Peer Tutor Class*...

My Senior Year I got the neat opportunity to work with the special needs kids and it was my FAVORITE CLASS!! They always know how to brighten your day and its the best when they see you in the hall and come up to you and give you a great big hug!! Some would write me letters everyday or draw me pictures and I LOVED IT... :) I feel so blessed to have been able to work with them!! I'm truly gonna miss each and every single one of them... :) 
 7th Period Class.... 
 Connor is awesome!! I would take him to lunch almost everyday... :) 
 Sadie and I have become really close friends this year!! And Jason as well... :) 
 Nia is hilarious and I'm gonna miss her jokes she would tell us everyday! 
 1st Semester I got to work with Amy and she is such a sweetheart!! 
 Funny faces... :)
 Eddie and Savanna. :) 2nd Semester I worked with Savanna and she is the happiest girl I have ever met!! She's always positive and smiling no matter what!! 
 Braden and Eddie always had stories to tell me. :) 
Jason and I. :) 

Gonna miss these kids!!!

No comments: