Here we are on the bus driving to Weber High
My mom and I
Me, Granpa, and Grandma
My mom, Luke, and me
Sierra, Kylee, Lindsey, and me
Us 4 girls . . .
and again
Here we go!
Good job!
Here I am running
Wow I was so scared for this track meet! I was freaking out about it all day and i couldn't even eat lunch or breakfast cause i was so nervous!! In 6th Period they called us down for the assembly cause the whole track team was gonna be in it! They announced "Now this years 2009 track team" and the girls track team all lined up in the gym and then the boys track team came out and lined up. It was so much fun! We felt dumb wearing our uniforms in front of the whole school! But it was so much fun! After the assembly we left around 1:45 to head up to Weber High for our first track meet. I was so nervous i can't even explain! When we got there we all warmed up and practiced running around the track. Then we sat around for a little bit and talked and laughed! All the girls track team always says a pinkie prayer right before our meet! We all get in a circle and hold pinkies. Then while were warming up again we say cheers and we're the only school that has cheers for our team! The captains are like "hey eagles" and we're like "hey what" "hey eagles," "hey what what" "how do you spell your victory" "i split my V i dot my I i curve my CTORY!" It's so much fun! We have actions that go with it too! Well our race (the 800) was 6th so we didn't even get to race until like 5:00. We had to worry for a long time! Then they called us over to line up and my stomache felt so sick! I thought i was gonna throw up, i was so nervous! Then as soon as they shot the gun we took off running as fast as we could!! I was so scared cuz everyone was watching us and i felt so dumb! So anyways the first lap around there was these 2 girls from North Ogden Jr. High that started walking right in front of me and i was like "what the heck this is a race for crying out loud!" I was so mad cuz then sierra and lindsey were like all the way at the front of the race and i couldn't get in front of these girls cuz then i would get disqualified. So as soon as they moved i sprinted up to sierra and lindsey and we sprinted the last lap and beat our time from last time!! We were so proud! My time was 3:50. I'm so glad that it's over with! :) Wahlquist took 2nd place! Good Job Wahlquist Eagles!!! WHOO!!





No comments:
Post a Comment