Thursday, April 2, 2009

Track Meet . . .

Kylee, Me, Sierra, and Lindsey
Today we had our first track meet at Fremont. It was just a practice meet but it was still fun! Me and my friends are doing distance and today they timed us to see how long it took us to run the half a mile. My time today was 4:09, next time i hope it will be better! When we first got there it was kinda stormy and it was raining a little bit. Then once we warmed up and stuff the sun decided to come out. I was glad. Me and my friends watched the other runners on our team like the sprinters, hurdlers, and etc. race while we waited for our track meet. We're doing the 800 (half a mile run). So anyways when it was finally our turn we all lined up and when we heard that gun go off we took off running. I started running with sierra but then i got a head of her by a little bit and then i was running by myself while she was behind me a little waze and then lindsey was behind her. I was really nervous but I did it and I'm so proud of myself! My time like i said was 4:09, Sierra's was 4:18, and Lindsey's was 4:19. We all did pretty good for our first meet but next time we hope to do better!!!! I can't wait until we start having meets with the other schools.

No comments: