Sunday, May 24, 2009

American Idol . . .

MY BOYS!!


I was so mad when i found out that Kris Allen had won!! I totally thought that Adam Lambert would win but NO he didn't!!!!!!! Adam Lambert has the better voice people! What were you thinkin? Kris Allen????? NO WAY!!!!!! Adam shoulda won and you know it!!! Pshhh Kris won't get very far at at all! Adam will! Stupid people just voted for Kris cause they all thought he was hot! Well what's American Idol all about? Is it about how hot they are or their voices? Their voices, duh! Even though i freaking loved Adam, he is sooo HOT!!! I voted for him 30 times in one night! Every year for the passed 3 years the people i want to win never do! It drives me nuts! Cause Blake Lewis didn't win, neither did David Archuleta, and now Adam Lambert!! I think i might just give up on this show!?!?! Next year the person i want to win better win or i will be so MAD!!!

1 comment:

Jeni said...

Whitnney, sorry to say that i'm very happy kris won. Adam was good too but I think Kris was better sorry.HOpe to see ya soon!

Julianne