Thursday, June 4, 2009

Last Day Of School . . .

Friends! Sage being a dork Annie, me, Lindsey, and Kylie Lindsey, Kylie, and Annie Jordan and Ian their hilarious!! Sierra and Madi Chillin in the car After school we decided to go eat at chilis! It was really yummy! :) Sierra and Lindsey being funny
On Friday it was the last day of school! Wow 8th grade sure went by pretty fast! Now i'm officially a 9th grader! I'm excited about that! Wow i can remember the first day of 7th grade like it was yesterday! Time flies, that's for sure! This year i was on the track team for my school with a bunch of my friends and we really enjoyed it! I'm really glad that its summer now! Ü YIPPIE! I got so much going on! Tomorrow i'm leaving for Kentucky to go visit one of my best friends RILEY!! :) I'm so freaking excited! And i'm flying by myself so i'm a little nervous! :O I get to stay for a whole week! Yay! Well i'll post pictures when i get back from kentucky! Can't wait to show you the pics! Talk to ya when i get back! :)

No comments: