Me, my mom, and luke at the airport!
Here i go...yikes!
Me and Riley :)
Cole just chilin
Kenzi, Riley, and me shopping at the mall
Gangsta Riley!
Camron :)
Me, Riley, and Julia at the cookout
Being silly girls. . .
Having fun!
Roasting Marshmellos! MmMmM!
Graeter's ice cream!!!!!!!!!
So yummy!
Cole with his favorite hat! HAHA
Cole and Riley and their swim meet
Whoo! Go Riley!
Cole and I hanging out at the swim meet
Goggle faces...getting ready to go swimming!
Riley, Camron, Cole and me swimming at the pool
The hot lifeguard "TAYLOR"
Cole took this pic
The day we straightened Riley's hair! It took an hour and a half to straighten it!
It was raining so hard so we decided to put rain coats and rain boots on and go outside and play in the rain! It was a lot of fun!
Riley playing rockband
Riley did my hair silly lol
Last pic right before i left for the airport :(
Camron, Riley, me, and Cole! Sad day! :( i didn't wanna go home yet!
I just got back from Kentucky and i had the funnest time ever!! I flew by myself and it was awesome! I was a little nervous flying alone because i had never done that before but once we took off on the plane i was fine! They have an attendant that checks on you every so often and makes sure your ok. They give you free food and everything! :) I stayed in Kentucky for a whole week! I had a BLAST! Riley might get to fly out to Utah next summer and i can't wait! While i was in Kentucky we went shopping, swimming, ate at Olive Garden, went to riley's swim meet, went to Graeter's ice cream (best ice cream ever), had a cookout, etc. I wish i could have stayed longer but its good to be back. It was hard to say goodbye to riley because she's like one of my best friends! We have known eachother since we were 3 years old, and i knew i wouldn't get to see her again until next summer :( my mom used to babysit riley and her brother cole when we lived back there until we moved to utah. And it's amazing how we have still kept in touch all of these years. On the way home i had to stop in dallas and get on another plane, but between flights this man took me to an office where all the other kids that were traveling alone were. It was fun! :) Thank you Riley for letting me come out to Kentucky for a week! I had the best time ever! :D
2 comments:
That sounds fun! I remember you telling me about her, and I saw some pictures of her. I am glad you had a good time! What a great way to kick off summer!
i love cole... he's so cute!!
Post a Comment