Luke and Sierra
This year I started 9th grade! Wow it doesn't seem like i'm old enough to be in 9th grade! I remember 7th grade like it was yesterday! It's crazy how time flies! This year school is fun because I have seminary! I have Brother Cullison. He is so funny!! I love seminary!! Its my favorite class! I have it 1st period so it rocks! I finally took Spanish this year and since I didn't take it in 7th or 8th grade I took it this year and its High School Level! It's combining Spanish 1A and 1B Spanish classes together so we're moving extra fast in that class! Luckily Sierra and I have that class together. I got called on today to go up to the front of the room with this girl named Hailey and start a conversation in Spanish of all the things we've learned so far. I was so scared when he called my name to go up to the front of the classroom!! But Hailey and I did it! Once we started saying our conversation in Spanish it wasn't too bad, other then I was so embarrassed!! 3rd period I have gym. Its fun cuz I have a lot of friends in that class! But its not as fun as my last years gym class was. Maybe its cuz I have a guy teacher this year. 4th period I have Computer Tech. Its a fun class! I love getting on the computer at home so I took it this year and love it. 5th period is Physics. . .its kinda boring but oh well. 6th period I have Math and oh my gosh I do not like my teacher!! I had him in 7th grade and didn't learn a thing! He's so boring and his voice is so weird! I took Algebra last year and had a really good teacher that actually taught me stuff and I retook Algebra again this year cuz I had a hard time with it last year. I was gonna transfer out of my class and change it to the teacher I had last year so I could learn something but I figured I'm just reviewing what I learned last year so I guess I will just stay in this class. 7th period I have English! My teacher rocks! Shes way nice and says she won't ever give homework out! YAY! :D That made me happy! I am really enjoying this year so far!! Its so much fun! I haven't had homework yet besides practicing Spanish everynight and reading 10 min of my scriptures everyday. But that takes like 20 min total to do my homework. I hope this year is the best!!
No comments:
Post a Comment