Aww JUSTIN! :D
He loves his fans! Especially the LADIES! (thats what he said!)
AWW I'm gonna pass out! Whew!
This is what he's gonna be doing to me when I go to his concert!!
He's so cute!
Gangsta!
Haha :)
He's so cute when he sings
My lil gangsta!
This is him singing "one time!!" 
OMG I FREAKING LOVE JUSTIN BIEBER!! He is sooo HOT!! And his voice is amazing!!! Guess what his birthday is the day after mine! MARCH 14! I think thats so cool! Although he's a year older then me :) On Saturday night he was in Louisville, KY! That's where I used to live!!! I was so mad when I found out he was singing in Kentucky...only 20 minutes away from where I lived!! Now I really wish I still lived in Kentucky..JK! But sometimes I do wish I still did! I hope that Justin Bieber will come to UTAH someday!! If not i'm gonna fly somewhere to see him and get front row and backstage passes HAHA! :D I would die if i did! If you haven't heard his song called "one time" then LISTEN TO IT! It's the best song ever! By the way it's my song on my blog so you can listen to it there. At the top of my blog on the right side in my sidebar I have this thing that says bring Justin Bieber to Salt Lake City. Everyone push DEMAND IT! I really want him to come to Salt Lake so I can see my hottie! :) Me and Sierra are obsessed with this hottie!! :D
1 comment:
Oh my goodness! Yes! i love him!!! I really need to post him on my blog!!! so check it out when i do!! and everyone... demand him to come to salt lake PLEASE!!! aww he is just gorgeous, i'm so jealous of those dang girls!!
Post a Comment