Thursday, December 27, 2012

*ChRiStMaS*...

On Christmas morning we woke up around 7:45 and went downstairs to see what Santa had brought us... :) Being able to rest and relax all day was great!! 

 Sitting on the stairs waiting for Mom and Dad to give us the OKAY... :) 
 Now can we come out???? :) 
 Stockings... lots of candy and food was in them... :) 
 This was a hit and everyone is enjoying it!!! 
 What a fun morning we had... I got a pass to Snowbasin and I can't wait to start using it so I can go Snowboarding!!! :) Alli got lots of JB stuff and we are excited to go to his concert in 9 days!!! 
 Savannah and Luke got mini ipads..lucky kids! 
 My new sparkly warm boots!! Ahh I love them soo much! 
 Dad and Mom opening their gifts.... :) 
 My YANKEES blanket that I absolutely LOVE!! 
 The kids with their blankets.... :) we had gotten them the night before!! 
 This is what my Mom gave my Dad for Christmas... :) 
 My Mom got lots of clothes... :) My gift to her is still in the process... :) 
 As I was walking up the stairs I heard a loud thump and looked up to see that my Mom had fallen down and it was the funniest thing ever!!! She was trying to get the cheeseball and crackers down to us and must've tripped or something...Hahaha!! We all had a good laugh, even she did... :) 
 Family always comes over to see what we got... :) 
 That night we went to see the movie "Parental Guidance" with my Grandma, Grandpa, and Uncle Jared. :) It was such a cute movie that had us laughing the whole time! This is another movie that I recommend seeing... :) 
Popcorn.... yeah we had to make a couple trips... :) 
Here is the trailer of the movie... :)

GO SEE IT! 

No comments: