I feel like I am really behind on blogging and am trying to get caught up!! I would really like to have some time to get some new music up and going and design a new background.... :) Maybe I will start on that this weekend when I can find some time!!
As for now, here is what the past couple of weeks have been like..... :)
Alli and I got memberships at the Gym by our house!! We are excited to go there a lot to exercise and to feel good!!
My Mom finally came to Zumba with me for her first time!! She really enjoyed it and wants to keep coming with me... :) Glad I have a new Zumba buddy!!
Sierra and I had to make a stop at Smith's to get our Black Raspberry Chip Ice Cream so we could eat it while we worked on our Online P.E. class... :) soo excited to be done with that class in 2 months!
For the Superbowl we went to my Grammy's house and ate lots and lots of food! :) We also celebrated the February birthday's and had fun visiting with each other.
See what I mean?! We were stuffed by the end of the game.... :)
Krisie painted our nails during the game to keep us entertained!! :)
Luke has turned into quite the Sports Boy!! Right now he is playing basketball and I am soo proud of him! I was able to go see him play last week and I LOVE to watch him play!! :)
On Monday Sierra and I went to Michael's and Joann's to make earring holders... :)
We aren't quite finished with them yet! But we were able to spray paint them!! :) They are going to match our rooms and be adorable! We got the wrong lace and so we will have to finish our project this weekend... :) We have decided to craft more often, its wayy too funn.... :)
We ALWAYS have TONS of Valentine's parties at our house every year... Luke, Easton, and Hunter... :)
For mutual this week we had New Beginnings and some of us girl's dressed up like superheroes to be in the skit... :) I am in the red!! I love each of these girls so much and I am going to be sad when I have to leave them in March. I will be turning 18 and moving onto Relief Society.. maybe even join the singles ward?! Haven't decided yet... would like to try it out though.... :)
My Mom and I had to go to Wal-Mart late one night this week... :) Had to get a magnifying glass and plastic bugs to teach Science to my silver pups/daycare class at school the next day! LOVE those kids!!
I even saw one of my daycare kids at work tonight... made my day!! :)
I have some very EXCITING NEWS!
I finally decided on where I will be attending cosmetology school... I will be going to Avalon and can't wait to start on July 23rd...Ahhh!!! :) I am sooo happy and it can't come fast enough... :) I actually have an appointment next Wednesday to get enrolled.. super excited!! Can't believe its finally here.... :)












No comments:
Post a Comment