My mom in my room before I came home from the airport!
Well back in June when I was gone in Kentucky my parents decided to move my room downstairs. I had no idea they were going to do that. When I got home from the airport I walked in my room (my room upstairs) and I was so mad!! All of Allie and Savannahs stuff was in my room now. So they all start laughing and tell me to go look downstairs and I just kept telling them how mad I was and everything. When I got downstairs I turned the light on and my room was the cutest room I have ever seen!! It looked like an "Extreme Makeover Home Edition" room. My family painted my room blue with green and brown polka dots, bought me a new bed spread, and everything! I was so happy!! :D Thanks mom and dad for everything!! I love it!!! :D

No comments:
Post a Comment