Making silly faces!Haha :)
We met these 2 hot boys on the frontrunner they are so hot! There names are Jake and Carson! Aww!!
Eating lunch in the food court :D
Ok now this couple was absolutely hilarious!!! Ok so the guy would cover his eyes with his hands and then the girl would feed him! Me and Sierra were laughing our heads off!! It was hysterical!! I about died of laughter!! Look at the pics below of the funny couple!
And here she is getting ready to feed him! This was the funniest thing eva!!
Sierra and I :)
Here we are on the frontrunner. We were sad to come home! We wanted to stay longer!! Haha it was so much fun! Last week Sierra and I rode the frontrunner to Salt Lake all by ourselves to go Shopping at Gateway! We had too much fun!! :D When we got to Salt Lake her Grandpa picked us up from the Station and dropped us off at Gateway. Then we shopped for a couple hours! :) I love shopping its my favorite!!
1 comment:
we both wore those outfits today hahalol.. :D
Post a Comment