I went to EFY June 7th-12th!! We went to BYU, Provo! It was like the best week of my life! I loved every minute! :) I was a little nervous at first because we were gonna be staying all by ourselves for a whole week. But we made it through:) I went with Sierra, Kylie, and Carly! It was Kylie and Carly's first year of EFY, they had a blast as well!
It all started on a Monday morning. We met at my house and took some cute pictures :)
We're so cute!
Getting ready to head out!
Once we got down there we went and signed in and our moms took us out to lunch before they left us. Look at all our luggage!
This was mine and Sierra's dorm! We had an absolute BLAST in there!! It seriously felt like we were living alone haha
Our cute signs that our counselor put up on our door :D
This is inside our dorm:) too much fun!
We watched them leave through our windows and we got a little teary-eyed!
Haha here we are just bored..we were waiting to meet our company:)
Ok so this is what we looked like in the mornings when we poofed our hair! It was hilarious so we had to take some pics!
Don't ya love it?! :)
Ok so on Tuesday Sierra and I wanted to have Kylie curl our hair for the dance. So she did but our hair went so flat! It was so embarrassing! I have never been so embarrassed in my life! The dance was a BLAST! I danced with lots of boys and I kept my eye on one of them that was in my company..his name is Matt and he is so cute!!
Now let me introduce you to my COW (Crush of Week!) OH MY GOSH I LOVE THIS KID!! His name is Garin Wood! Let me tell you how we met . . . Garin is in my company and from the beginning of the week he seemed like he was so stuck up and cool. Well it was Wednesday morning and we were getting ready to go up to our morningside. The boys escort the girls and its so fun! So anyways Sierra and I felt so dumb because all the boys were pretty much taken besides a few. So one of the counselors pushed/dragged me over to Garin so he could escort me! BEST DAY OF MY LIFE! We had to walk like a mile to the morningside so Garin and I got to talk for a long time! LOVED IT! :) He lives in Orem and we text eachother:) Aww he's so dreamy!
Spying on our boys at lunch :)
On Wednesday night we had Game Night! This is our company "ENGAGE" we rock!!
Me and Sierra with our company's poster!
Matt, Me, and Connor :) love these boys! They're from Vegas! Connor is the funniest kid! :)
Our poster was awesome! Do you see those handprints? Those would be GARIN'S! Haha :)
This is Garin (who I like) and this is Jake (who Sierra likes) we had to take a pic when our boys were standing by eachother:)
We had a cheer-off and here we are performing it! We took 2nd place overall! You can watch the video at the end of this post! :)
Our aMaZiNg counselors!!
This is an "E" for our company Engage!
Handstand contest haha :)
Then that night was pizza night! Mmm it was so yummy! But guess what?? Sierra and I locked ourselves out of our dorm!! Yeah it was awful!! We waited for like 2 hrs before someone let us in!
These are our boys in our company! They are the nicest boys :) I love em so much! Its so funny cuz on the first day we thought these boys were not even cute! But once we got to know them we had crushes on at least half of them haha :)
This is Matt! He is so cute! He's the one I danced with :) and he looks like Will from the band Parachute!! HAHA :D Do you see me behind him?
Our counselors at breakfast . . . by the way the food there was AMAZING! Buffet everyday!
Everyday me and Sierra ate a dove chocolate because they have little quotes in each one and we wanted to see what our day would be like haha! Then when things were going bad we would come back to our room and open up another:) it was so funny!
We finally got the same quote at the same time..it was pretty funny!
This was where our dorms were! Haha we had so much fun!
Some girls we met
Annie, Me, and Jessica :)
I love FUFFLE! His real name is Taylor but he goes by Fuffle. He is the sweetest kid! He didn't have many friends and was alone a lot so Sierra and I tried to include him a lot :D
This is Nick and I (Zach Ellis' twin!!) NO JOKE! He is a way nice kid! Me and Mckenna..now I couldn't stand her friend because she was with my man 24-7!
This is Friday night at the dance! So listen to this . . . I wanted to dance with Garin so bad! So at the dance I tried to look for him like the whole time so when it was girl's choice I could ask him to dance. Well I couldn't find him anywhere! I was so mad, cause when the dance was over and we were told to meet with our company's there he was! That little stinker, he owes me a dance :D Then we all got in our company's and sang the EFY Medley! I was crying so hard! We all put our arms around eachother in a circle and rocked back and forth during the Medley. So freaking sad!
This was our last company pic EVER! It was the saddest night of my life! I have never balled so hard and long ever in my entire life!! I could feel the spirit so strong! Saying goodbye to everyone was the hardest thing I have ever done! I miss everyone so much! :(
Group hug one last time! SO SAD :( when we walked back to our dorms that night Sierra and I balled the whole way back! We were crying so hard because we were gonna miss Jake and Garin! Haha now I know that sounds pathetic, but they were the nicest boys!! At least we got our boys numbers and text them :D I'm so glad I went to EFY! I know now why I was supposed to go that week:)
We recorded Garin playing football at lunch:) Haha thats what us girl's do!
Here is our company performing! We took 2nd! And we were amazing! :D I miss these guys so bad!! :(






1 comment:
Hey I went to EFY a couple times WAY back in the day :) Such a neat opportunity and it looks like you had a way fun time! Even found a cute boy ;)
Post a Comment