Thursday, June 3, 2010

♥ MeMoRiAl DaY! ♥

On Memorial Day we had a BBQ at my Grandma's house. It sure was yummy! Even though it was only my family and Sarah and Jared's, (everyone else was busy) it was still fun :) I had fun taking pictures of everyone. After, we went up to the cemetary and visited the graves.
Savannah and Brielle The kids jumping :) Brielle, Luke, and Savannah! Ava, Alli, and Sammy :)
Grandpa, Mom, and Dad cooking the hamburgers and hot dogs haha
My grandma makes the best Fruit Salad!!! Ethan eating his ice cream :) so cute! Me just eatin.. Grandma and Jared Haha! Mom and Dad :) Ava and I eating our ice cream . . . She was being so cute! Look at that face :D Brielle and Savannah Great Grandpa Healy's Grave :) Great Grandma and Grandpa Heiner's Grave. I never met them. Grandma and Grandpa Norris' Graves :) I never met my Great Grandpa Norris, but I miss my Great Grandma Norris (Vernetta)..she was so funny!!

No comments: