About a month ago it was Sierra's Birthday :) She had a party and it was a BLAST!! Haha we were running around all night!!
All of us :)
Eating and playing games!
Funny Faces! I was eating Sierra's hair hahahaha :D
BEST FRIENDS FOREVER!!!!!!Then on her actual birthday we sluffed school and went out to breakfast at Dylan's. It rained all day!! It's pretty funny cuz it never rains on her bday, always does on mine though! Ok..now this day was hysterical!! We bought mustaches at Dylan's and it was the funniest thing ever! We also went shopping at the mall! :) and out to lunch at Maple Express :)
Oooh no its raining!!
Our hot staches! :D
Mexican and Lady Gaga?? :)
Sierra "What did i do?"
I'm a beast!
Karate! Haha :)
Me and Sierra have been Best Friends since we were in Kindergarten!! I don't know what I would do without her!! Probably die haha!! She is the funniest girl I know! :D Hope you had the best birthday! Thanks for inviting me!! :) Let's go celebrate our BDAY present at the JB concert in 3 weeks!! BOO-YA!! Sorry I'm posting this a month late! Love ya!

1 comment:
Hey Whitney - its Ticey (remember I use to be in your ward)! I was just looking at your blog - you are so cute! My blog is private but if you ever want to view it send me over and email an I'll get ya an invite.
ticeyhadley@gmail.com
Post a Comment