We went to Girl's Camp in Mantua June 5th-8th and LOVED every minute of it. :):):):) Our ward is so close and I LOVE that we all get along with each other so well! :):):):):):) We really do have the best girls in our ward and we stayed up late every night and had so much fun!! :):):):) The first day we were there it was raining and snowing so we ended up just hanging out in our tents all day. :):):):):) We also made crafts, played games, hiked around Mantua Lake, did skits, had testimony meeting, and ate LOTS of yummy food!!! :):):):):):)
At the church getting ready to leave. :):):):)
Our tent of girl's!! :):):):):)
Some of our Young Women. :):):):)
"Rise Above" was our theme this year!! :):):):):) Here we are blowing up our balloons and we had a contest to see who could keep there's the longest without it popping. :):):):) I lost within a few minutes Haha!! :):):):):):)
Me, my Mom, and Alli with our balloons. :):):):)
Gathering wood for the fire! :):):)
Us 4 hung out with each other the whole time!! :):):):):)
Learning how to start fires!! :):):):) and also my Mom teaching us CPR. :):):):):)
Pretending to be asleep. :):):):)
Playing games. :):):)
Rapping them up like Mummies. :):):):)
Hurrying as fast as we can to wrap them up! :):):):)
Our team won!! :):):):):)
Lisa giving us our sweats. :):):):)
Alli with her sweats. :):):):):):) That night I went home to go to my staff meeting/party and that was way fun!! :):):) I came back up to Girl's Camp the next morning to get ready for our hike. :):):):)
All of us walking around the Lake!! :):):):):)
Priesthood telling us stories. :):):):)
Alli and I. :):):):)
We did it!! :):):):):)
That night we had Testimony meeting!! :):):):):) I bore my testimony and was so happy that I did! :):):):) I don't normally do it and so the fact that I did do it, I was pretty proud of myself! :):):):):) We almost got all the Young Women to bare their testimonies!! :):):):):) I felt the spirit so strong and I knew that I was doing the right thing. :):):):):) I learned so much this year at Girl's Camp and it was exactly what I needed!! :):):):):) I went home that night cause I had to work the next day. :):):):):) I'm so thankful for the Gospel and to have it in my life and to be a member of this church! :):):):):):) I know that we are blessed when we are doing what we are supposed too!! :):):):):):)




















No comments:
Post a Comment