Tuesday, July 10, 2012

St. GeOrGe AnD vEgAs...

Over Spring Break my family and I headed down to St. George with all the Norris'! :):):) I brought Sierra and Alli brought Sammie!! :):):):):) It was soo much fun and we knew how to PARTY it up!! :):):):):) We went shopping, swimming, out to eat, saw "The Hunger Games," climbed Dixie Mountain, and everything else!!! :):):):):):) I sure missed Jordan the whole week we were gone!! :):):):):) I was so excited to get home and see him!! :):):):):):):) 
 Stopped at Wendy's on the way down. :):):) 
 Getting all ready. :):):):) 
 BEST FRIENDS FOR LIFE! :):):):) 
 Talking to our men OF COURSE!!! :):):) 
 Golden Spoon was so yummy. :) 
 Elevator fun! :):):) 
 Gotta love it!! :):):):) 
 We ALWAYS went hottubbing at night. :):) 
 Alli and Sammie at the store. :):):) 
 The boys at the park. :) 
 In the car. :) 
 Whitney + Jordan!!! :):):):):) 
Sierra and I LOVED playing with chalk! :):):):) 
 We LOVE our men!! :):):):):) We covered our whole street in chalk! :):):):) 
 On Sunday afternoon after General Conference we went and climbed Dixie Mountain. :):):)
 I found my name!! :):):) 
 My parents. :):):):)
 We finally made it!! :):):):) 
 Sierra and I hanging onto a cliff! :):):):) 
 Besties!! :):):):) 
 We ALWAYS have to squeeze in a shopping day! :):):) 
 Mani-Pedi's! :):):) This lady stopped and talked to us for the LONGEST TIME!!! :):):):) She told us all about her life and everything..hilarious!! :):):):) 
 Pizza Factory. :):):) 
 Salt and Pepper fight!! :):):):) 
 Sierra got salt in my hair! :):):) pretty funny! :):):) 
 We couldn't stop laughing!! :):):):) 
 LOVE her face!!! :):):):):) 
 Family fun. :):):) 
 Big kids. :):):) 
 Savannah's Birthday Cake!! :):):):) 
 Grammy and the kids! :):):) 
 We went to Vegas for a few days! :):):) Listening to our ipods.. :):):):) 
 Finally there!! :):):):)
 Cousins in Vegas!! :):):):) 
 Struttin down the street. :) 
 In the hotel. :):):) 
 Statue of Liberty in jellybeans!! :):):):) 
 My family plus Sierra minus Alli. :):):) Alli went to Disneyland with Sammie for dance. :):):):) 
 My Mom and Krisie in the M&M Factory. :):):) 
 Coke buddies!! :):):):) 
 The Coke Bear!! :):):):) 
 The kids with Elmo! :):):):) 
 About to ride the New York, New York rollercoaster!! :):):):) 
 Swimming at the hotel. :):):) 
 About to check out of the hotel. :):):):) 
 Mom and Luke. :):):) 
 Vegas fun!!! :):):):) 
Easter egg hunt!! :):):):)
We enjoyed every little second while we were on vacation, but it was GREAT to get back home!!! :):):):):):):):):) 

No comments: