Friday, July 13, 2012

*JoRdAn AsKiNg Me To CoTiLLiOn...*

On May 3rd Jordan asked me to Senior Cotillion!!! :):):):):):) Jordan and 3 of his friends decorated my room with balloons and it took them 3 hours Haha!! :):):):):) Him and my Mom planned it all out and they sure kept it a secret!! :):):):):) My Mom took me to go run some errands and I had no idea. :):):):) When I got home I went down to my room and saw a sign in front of my door that said "Pop your way to the Cotillion!" :):):):) I opened the door and Jordan popped out and it was the CUTEST THING EVER!!! :):):):):):) I LOVED how he asked me and you can watch the video below. :):):):):):) 
 Jordan, Dom, Derrick, and Taylor decorating my room. :):):):):) 
 Here's the CUTEST video EVER!!!!! :):):):):):):) Jordan had the BIGGEST/CUTEST smile on his face when I opened the door and he popped out!!! :):):):):):) 
 Jordan and I in my room!! :):):):):) I finally was able to get over by him!! :):):):):):) 
 Aren't we just the CUTEST COUPLE EVER?!?!?! :):):):)
We EVEN matched that day and didn't even plan it!! :):):):):):) 
 All the balloons exploding out of my room!! :):):):):):):) 
 The cute sign that Alli and Sammie helped put together while the boys blew up balloons!! :):):):):):) 
 My family came in and we were throwing balloons everywhere!! :):):):):) It was a PARTY in there!!! :):):):):):):) 
 Looking each other in the eye! :):):):):) 
 My Mom had to hurry and take pictures before Jordan kept popping the balloons!! :):):):):) He's a silly boy!! :):):):):) ALWAYS keeps me smiling!! :):):):):):) 
 Me and my man!!! :):):):):):) He was exhausted!!! :):):):):):):) 
 Video of all of us popping the balloons. :):):):):):):)
We used my earrings to pop them. :):):):):):):) 
This is what my room looked like after we popped all the balloons!! :):):):):):):) Jordan's lips were all green, it was cute Haha!! :):):):):) Jordan made us pancakes for a late dinner and then I took him to the park where he parked his car so he could go home!! :):):):):):) He sure was sneaky!! :):):):):):) BEST DAY EVER!!!! :):):):):):):):) 

No comments: