I graduate in 4 months and then I will be starting Cosmetology School this Summer!!! I am soo ready to graduate and move on to the next step in my life...HAIR SCHOOL BABY! :) Today I had two appointments at Avalon and Marinello to get interviewed by the instructors and have a tour of each of the schools.... :) It was sooo much fun and I can see myself working at either of the places!!
We are still checking out the other schools around here, but so far I think I will be going to one of these two!! :) What I love about these 2 schools is that they are soo professional and organized/clean compared to like the ATC. At Avalon and Marinello their main focus is for you to graudate from Hair School. Another thing I LOVED about these 2 schools is that we will always be up on our feet working and won't be wasting time being lazy just sitting around... Avalon and Marinello are fast pace and it would only take me about a year to do it if I have good attendance... :) That won't be a problem at ALL! :)
My parents and my Aunt Sarah came with me today to go check these schools out... Everyone there made it really exciting for me.... :) Just gotta pray about which school I should attend and what school would be the BEST for me! If I could start tomorrow.. I WOULD!!!
Can't wait to finally make the decision on where I will be attending! And to have the actually date of my first day starting!! :) It's really exciting!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment