Yesterday I went to school and only went to one class...SEMINARY!
Wow!!! What a POWERFUL lesson we had! I'm really sad that Bro. Heninger won't be my Seminary teacher anymore (I will have a new teacher on Monday) but I know that each time we rotate to new teachers I am always blessed with amazing ones that help me learn and grow every single day!
What I LOVED as we were walking out of Bro. Heninger's class for the last time was that he handed each of us a yellow piece of paper that had his address on it. It also had 2 blank spaces on it so that when we find our future spouse one day and get married in the temple we can send him an invitation to our weddings... :) And the 2 blank spaces are to let him know what temple we decide to get married in and the date of our wedding.... LOVED that idea!!!
It's nice having Parent Release for the first 2 periods every B-Day...and I didn't feel like going to Government for my last time since the Semester is ending this week!!
Also, in Seminary we talked about if today was our last day..What would our "Last Lectures" be that we would want to tell everyone we loved? These are mine....
*Always stand up for what you believe in and know is right and keep your standards high!
*Never give up, keep trying and push forward!
*Trials won't last forever...happiness is ahead if you stay on the right path and ALWAYS choose the right and make good decisions!
*Heavenly Father LOVES you and won't EVER leave your side. He will always be there for you!
*Stay positive and look for the good in others!
*Heavenly Father has a plan for each of us and he has prepared a way for ALL of us to return to live with him again!
*Sometimes the trials we go through are actually the BLESSINGS!
Got my eyebrows waxed when I got home from school and since we were basically SNOWED IN I just babysat the kiddos and got caught up on the Bachelorette while my parents went to a movie!
It snowed like crazy yesterday!!! Almost got in 2 car accidents with Alli since my breaks wouldn't work because it was so slippery on the roads!
Glad its the weekend now!!! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment