Tuesday, January 1, 2013

*NeW yEaR's EvE*...

Yesterday for New Year's Eve I went Snowboarding at Wolf Mountain with my friends!! :) I've been looking forward to it all week.... :) It was Me, Jade, Jordan, Cache, Ben, Kara, and Cade. :) We spent the whole day Snowboarding and going on all of the lifts!! It's nice having my own gear now so that when we get there we can just go get right in line for the lifts! Can't wait to go AGAIN!! :)

 Each time I go I improve and find myself not falling very often anymore... :) 
 Snowboarding with friends.... 
 It was the perfect day to go because the weather was AWESOME!! 
 I went off my first jump yesterday... and let's just say I need more practice on those... :) 
GOTTA LOVE IT!  
 We left a little early because it started to get really windy and cold and even started to snow!! When I got dropped off at home I was locked outta my house and so I went to Sierra's house for a bit... :) That night I picked up Danielle and we headed to Sierra's house for some FUN!!! We ate dinner, played games, and celebrated at MIDNIGHT! :) 
 The games we played were soo funny and we were laughing all night long... :) We watched a little bit of the movie "Pitch Perfect" and at midnight we got our gear on to celebrate and went outside on the porch to blow horns and bring in the NEW YEAR 2013!!! 
Happy New Year!  
 Blowing our horns!! :) We even watched fireworks from the porch too... :) 
 Danielle and I. :)
Me, Sierra, and Danielle!! :):):)

Thanks soo much for inviting us Sierra!!!! That was such a fun party!!!! :):) 

Can't believe it's already a new year!! I'm ready to see what this year has in store for me and I'm soo ready for a new start...a new year!!! :) LOTS will be happening in 2013!!! :) 

No comments: