Sunday, October 14, 2012

~GeNeRaL CoNfeReNce~...

Last Sunday was General Conference...We headed to Park City to watch it with my Grandparents, Uncles, Aunt, and cousins cause they were staying up there!! :) I ALWAYS look forward to hearing from all the speakers cause most the time they are answers to my prayers...... :)
 
I think its amazing how boys can now go on missions at the age of 18, and girls at age 19!!! :) Thats a huge change...pretty neat though!!
 Taking lots of notes..... :)
 The kids stayed entertained by all the games they played.....
 I filled six pages in my notebook full of amazing things they talked about during Conference. :) 
 
These are some of my favorite quotes they mentioned......
 
♥ Follow the pathway that brings you peace and happiness.
♥Love One Another: First Observe then Serve.
♥Young women are preparing for "Motherhood!"
♥Follow Celestial Promptings.
♥Notice the small blessings and we will find greater happiness.
♥Our prayers WILL be answered.
♥The more we act on inspiration the more the Lord will entrust in us.
♥NEVER postpone a prompting!
♥We can all be blessings to one another.
♥Heavenly Father is aware of our needs and will be in our assistance.
♥As he guides and directs us and answers our prayers we will find happiness!
♥Heavenly Father blesses us with gifts and talents and gives us strength to be able to do things we NEVER thought we could.
♥There will be somone in you area that will help you have success and it will be wonderful.
♥When obstacles appear we will KEEP going.
♥Everyone goes through tests and trials...there's a reason for TRIALS!!
A testimony is a gift from God and is available to each of us.
PRESS FORWARD
WITH FAITH........
♥Pray for inspiration for the needs of people around us.
♥As we take these meetings in our lives we will be BLESSED!!
MY FUTURE
IS BRIGHT!!!

 Eating Lunch..... :)
 Luke, Ava, Grandpa and Grandma!! :)
 Everyone started to fall asleep....NOT ME!! :)
Luke LOVED playing the slapping game with everyone..... :)
I had a wonderful General Conference weekend and I LOVE going online and listening to all the talks again over and over..... :) My days seem to go better when I do this..... :)

No comments: