Last night Sierra and I went out for dinner at The Greenery....
This week has been soo crazzzyyy for both Sierra and I and it was nice having our girl time.... :)
Weird what can happen in just one week..when you never expected it... seems to be happening to both of us right now and we know that we have each other to lean on and get through these trials!!
Heavenly Father wants us to be happy and wants what is BEST for us.... :)
It's crazy in life how everything happens for a reason...we might not understand everything right now, but one day we will look back on it and know why certain things were supposed to happen. :)
After dinner we headed to a party that we shouldn't have been at.... as soon as we walked into the house where the party was we just got these feelings inside telling us that we shouldn't be there and that we needed to get out of there.....as we got to the basement we knew why we needed to leave...we listened to the Holy Ghost and when we got the courage to get out of there we knew that we were making the right decision...... :)
The Holy Ghost has helped me make lots of decisions and choices lately and I know that I will hever have to face them alone... Heavenly Father will always be there for me no matter what and I know that he has a special plan in store for me.... :)
As long as we choose the right and are always trying to do our best, we will be BLESSED in making decisions through the Holy Ghost helping us!!
We can ALL do HARD things..... ♥

No comments:
Post a Comment