On September 30th we had a really good lesson in Young Womens about our "True Identity!" :) We talked about how we need to be PROUD of who WE are as INDIVIDUALS... We all have differences, but yet we are all special and unique in our own way!!
"One of the greatest challenges is to overcome the feeling that we are not important. Our life has a purpose. We were born to suceed and become like God." :)
One of my leaders Carol had us write down on a piece of paper the things that we don't like about ourselves such as our eye and hair color, height, weaknesses, etc... She told us that it doesn't matter what's on the outside.. but what is truly on the inside!! It makes me realize that we are all worth so much more than what the world tells us we are!! Heavenly Father loves us and knows our true selves. I often wish people could know my true self and accept me as who I am. But now I know that it doesn't matter what people think, what matters is what God thinks, and he thinks of me as his daughter and a true princess. I know he sees each and every one of us this way, for we are all his precious children no matter what! :)
After this lesson I had a song come to my mind... :)
It's called "I Am His Daugher" by Nicole Sheahan...
The photos in the magazines
Don't dictate who I'm supposed to be
The world can't recognize, all that I am inside
But I know in His eyes, I am a part of, the bigger picture,
There's so much more to me
He helps me see that I have so much to offer
I am His daughter
He loves me the way I am,
He's my strength when I stand
He is my King, and my Father,
I am His daughter.
The people on the TV screen,
The leaders, rulers, and queens
I watch them shape the world,
And though I'm just a girl, I still know for sure,
That I am a part of, the bigger picture
There's so much more to me
He helps me see that I have so much to offer
I am His daughter
He loves me the way I am,
He's my strength when I stand
He is my King, and my Father,
I am His daughter
And when I'm feeling small,
And wondering if I'll ever, find courage to stand tall
Through His love I remember
There's so much more to me
He helps me to see that I have so much to offer
I am His daughter
He loves me the way I am
He's my strength when I stand
He is my King, and my Father,
I am His daughter
Don't dictate who I'm supposed to be
The world can't recognize, all that I am inside
But I know in His eyes, I am a part of, the bigger picture,
There's so much more to me
He helps me see that I have so much to offer
I am His daughter
He loves me the way I am,
He's my strength when I stand
He is my King, and my Father,
I am His daughter.
The people on the TV screen,
The leaders, rulers, and queens
I watch them shape the world,
And though I'm just a girl, I still know for sure,
That I am a part of, the bigger picture
There's so much more to me
He helps me see that I have so much to offer
I am His daughter
He loves me the way I am,
He's my strength when I stand
He is my King, and my Father,
I am His daughter
And when I'm feeling small,
And wondering if I'll ever, find courage to stand tall
Through His love I remember
There's so much more to me
He helps me to see that I have so much to offer
I am His daughter
He loves me the way I am
He's my strength when I stand
He is my King, and my Father,
I am His daughter
That Sunday night my Family and I spent time together getting all the Halloween decorations out and decorating the house!!! :)
I love this time of year and am so grateful for all of my blessings that my Heavenly Father has given me... :) I'm looking forward to this month!!! I just love fall...Haunted Houses. Football. Hoodies. Cold Weather... its the BEST!!! :) We also made muffins that day!! It was a "wonderful" Sunday... :)



No comments:
Post a Comment