Saturday, October 13, 2012

*ThE KoTTaGe KuPbOaRd BoUtiQuE...*

On October 4th we went to the Weber County Fairgrounds fun boutique where they had the CUTEST stuff!!! :) Each booth was filled with decorations, jewelry, treats, purses/bags, etc!! I could've stayed there all day...
I LOVED IT THAT MUCH!!! :)
We even stayed to eat lunch...potato and bacon soup in a bread bowl topped it right off..... :)
 Mom and Luke about to go in. :)
 We thought this sign was hilarious!!! :) We needed to show it to my Dad! ;)
 Some of the cute booth's they had.... :)
 
On October 6th I went back to the boutique... this time bringing my BESTIE Sierra!!! :) I knew she would LOVE it because they had some really good deals!!! We decided that we need to go to more boutique's cause we love them.... :)
 They had necklaces for $4 and rings for $3!!! We were in heaven!!! :):):):)
The cute headbands I bought!!! :) Can't wait to wear them for Senior Pictures next week..... :):):) 

No comments: